17" Wide Draft Beer Single Tap Black Commercial/Residential Mini Kegerator
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
*Includes free shipping
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
What Is The Financing The Wine Cooler Club Direct Offers?
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new electric bikes of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have option for financing: Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 70.000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna is offering thewinecoolerclub.com installment plans for our customers in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets you pay when and how you prefer to.
The time frame you are given to pay back your loan is dependent on cart balance. The time frame options that Klarna offers can be: (This is subject to variations. These are examples of past time frame options given)
12 months no interest
18 months 9.99%
24 months 9.99%
36 months 9.99%
So, a $999.00 order could be financed at 9.99% APR for 12 months at a rate of $61.00 per month.
The monthly rate can vary depending on your cart amount. You may qualify for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. These are not guarantees. If you want to know your options please follow the steps here. Your monthly payment options will be shown to you before you apply for financing.
Once a customer has received financing from Klarna they can submit payment to them in several ways: They can pay online, pay by phone, pay by check, they can also set up automatic payments through our online site or set up autopay with their bank.
Only online applications for financing are accepted.
1. At checkout, select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Choose from the monthly payment options available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change it)
3. Click Place Order.
4. Enter simple information.
5. Click Continue.
6. Know instantly if your purchase has been accepted.
7. Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information.
8. Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
9. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-946-3702 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and May 31. United States
Shipping: Free Shipping All The Time
This Deal Ends In: 5
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
EXPERT STAFF SUPPORT
- Sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or in small spaces
- Its field reversible door design allows this keg dispenser to fit even better in any office, apartment, or game room
- The compact cabinet can hold up to a 2.5 gallon ball lock keg, delivering approximately 20 pints or 16 oz. servings of homebrew or craft beer
- Designed for commercial use, this kegerator utilizes a powerful compressor cooling system for consistently perfect pours
- Digital temperature controls and fan-forced cooling keep the cabinet's interior evenly chilled throughout
The Kegco Kegco HK-46-DB Single Tap Digital Draft Beer Mini Kegerator's sleek and compact design allows it to sit perfectly on a counter top or in small spaces. This commercial-grade model is exclusive to the Kegco range and is designed for use in homes, bars, breweries, and restaurants. The compact cabinet can hold up to a 2.5 gallon ball lock keg, delivering approximately 20 pints or 16 oz. servings of home brew or craft beer. Portable and easy to maintain, this mini draft beer kegerator delivers consistently great tasting beer with every pour. The counter top kegerator comes equipped with a complete kit of high-quality commercially-rated beer parts, optimizing the unit to dispense draft beer. These premium dispense parts are backed by years of industry experience and exceptional customer service.
Includes a 2.5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This CO2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. The ideal tank because they their lightweight and corrosion resistant design, they are widely used among the beverage industry. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 Regulators.
Includes a Pro Series Commercial Grade Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator
The Kegco 542 Pro series works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the Cylinder. The regulator body is constructed of forged brass with all brass connections and components, a sintered brass inlet filter, integrated nylon tank connection washer (and spare) and self resetting safety release valve. Both gauges feature an easy to read design. The top gauge provides a Co2 Pressure reading and displays 0-60 psi. The second gauge provides a CO2 gas reading and features a 0-2000 display. A large adjustment knob with a lock ring allows gas flow to be changed without the need for a screw driver. This regulator includes a tamper proof safety pressure relive valve that releases at 45 psi. Additionally, there is also a shut off valve that allows for instantly shutting off pressure to the keg without backing up your gas line.
Includes 2 feet of 5/16" I.D. Air Line Assembly with 2 Thumb Screw Clamps
Standard 2 foot length of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Nitrogen tubing made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
Includes Ball Lock Home Brew Keg Couplers
This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in features a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. This connector already has attached the special 1/4" nut that has a 5/16" hose barb attached. The couplers are made of food grade plastic which will not corrode. There is an option to upgrade to all stainless steel ball lock couplers.
Includes a Premium Stainless Steel Beer Faucet
Designed to perfectly pour draft beer, this premium stainless steel beer faucet ensures consistently perfectly poured beers.
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: less than 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Black finish cabinet
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly 600a refrigerant
|Unit Weight||34.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||42 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts)||5 Years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||One|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrial Requirements||115 V/60 Hz|