24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino Series 56 Bottle Single Zone Stainless Steel Left and Right Hinge Wine Refrigerator
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
*Includes free shipping
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
What Is The Financing The Wine Cooler Club Direct Offers?
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new electric bikes of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have option for financing: Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 70.000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna is offering thewinecoolerclub.com installment plans for our customers in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets you pay when and how you prefer to.
The time frame you are given to pay back your loan is dependent on cart balance. The time frame options that Klarna offers can be: (This is subject to variations. These are examples of past time frame options given)
12 months no interest
18 months 9.99%
24 months 9.99%
36 months 9.99%
So, a $999.00 order could be financed at 9.99% APR for 12 months at a rate of $61.00 per month.
The monthly rate can vary depending on your cart amount. You may qualify for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. These are not guarantees. If you want to know your options please follow the steps here. Your monthly payment options will be shown to you before you apply for financing.
Once a customer has received financing from Klarna they can submit payment to them in several ways: They can pay online, pay by phone, pay by check, they can also set up automatic payments through our online site or set up autopay with their bank.
Only online applications for financing are accepted.
1. At checkout, select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Choose from the monthly payment options available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change it)
3. Click Place Order.
4. Enter simple information.
5. Click Continue.
6. Know instantly if your purchase has been accepted.
7. Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information.
8. Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
9. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-946-3702 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Availability: Only 5 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between May 25 and May 28. United States
Shipping: Free Shipping All The Time
This Deal Ends In: 5
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
EXPERT STAFF SUPPORT
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 56 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
- Dimensions: 33.9" H x 23.4" W x 23.6" D
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handle that best suits your needs
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 23.4"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 123.5 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR56-1SL20 Single Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 56 wine bottles of various sizes. and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
56 Bottle Capacity
The VSWR56-1SL20 features 5 shelves that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles, for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
|Unit Weight||123.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||170.0 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 56 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Running Amps||0.9 A|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|