Kegco 24" Wide Homebrew Single Tap Black Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
What Is The Financing The Wine Cooler Club Direct Offers?
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new electric bikes of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have option for financing: Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 70.000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna is offering thewinecoolerclub.com installment plans for our customers in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets you pay when and how you prefer to.
The time frame you are given to pay back your loan is dependent on cart balance. The time frame options that Klarna offers can be: (This is subject to variations. These are examples of past time frame options given)
12 months no interest
18 months 9.99%
24 months 9.99%
36 months 9.99%
So, a $999.00 order could be financed at 9.99% APR for 12 months at a rate of $61.00 per month.
The monthly rate can vary depending on your cart amount. You may qualify for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. These are not guarantees. If you want to know your options please follow the steps here. Your monthly payment options will be shown to you before you apply for financing.
Once a customer has received financing from Klarna they can submit payment to them in several ways: They can pay online, pay by phone, pay by check, they can also set up automatic payments through our online site or set up autopay with their bank.
Only online applications for financing are accepted.
1. At checkout, select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Choose from the monthly payment options available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change it)
3. Click Place Order.
4. Enter simple information.
5. Click Continue.
6. Know instantly if your purchase has been accepted.
7. Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information.
8. Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
9. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-946-3702 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 15 and Feb 18. United States
Shipping: Free Shipping All The Time
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
EXPERT STAFF SUPPORT
- Black stainless steel door is less likely to show smudges or fingerprints than standard stainless steel, and cleaning is easy without requiring any special polish
- Comes complete with a single tap draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Large interior holds three home brew kegs and can also be used as a fermentation chamber or an all-refrigerator
- Features a digital temperature display with intuitive push button controls and a deep chill function that allows you to quickly cool down a warm keg
- Fan forced cooling provides even cooling and one of the coldest temperature ranges of any kegerator on the market today
Kegco's stylish high-quality HBK309X-1NK Homebrew Kegerator adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. Your favorite features from our other high-quality Kegco Draft Beer Dispensers are still included, such as attractive styling, a removable and easy to clean built-in drip tray, a chrome guard rail to prevent your glasses from sliding off the top, and easy rolling casters that allow you to move the unit from room to room with ease. Now, in addition to having a wider available temperature range for more precise temperature control, you also have the ability to view your specific temperature setting and easily set it with the push of a button.
Digital Temperature Control
HBK309 series kegerators have blue LED digital displays that show an accurate reading of your kegerator's internal temperature, and the temperature can be easily set using the push button controls. You no longer have to guess what temperature a number on a dial will produce - simply press the up or down button, and the temperature is adjusted by one degree. The display can be set to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The HBK309's temperature can range as low as 32°F or as high as 75°F.
Deep Chill Function
Thanks to the HBK309's Deep Chill function, you no longer have to wait overnight for a warm beer keg to reach the correct serving temperature. A simple push of the Deep Chill button, and your compressor will work continuously for up to 24 hours to cool down your keg. Once the keg has reached the desired temperature, simply press the Deep Chill button again to return the unit back to its normal operation.
Converts to a Refrigerator with 2 Shelves
This HBK309 series kegerator can easily be converted into a refrigerator when you want it too. It includes two adjustable shelves to help provide extra storage for food and beverages, and the shelves can be spaced far enough apart to hold 2-liter bottles or gallon jugs. The wide temperature range makes it a great option for storing bottles of wine as well.
* - Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
- Holds up to three home brew beer kegs
- Matte black cabinet with black stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Can be set high enough for use as a fermentation chamber
- Deep chill function quickly cools down warm kegs
- Includes easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent your mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Stainless steel interior floor mat ensures long lasting durability and allows kegs to easily glide in and out
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money every month!
- Plugs into a standard home outlet
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Keg Coupler||Optional Add-On|
|CO2 Tank||Optional Add-On|
|Cleaning Kit||Optional Add-On|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Black Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
I was very pleased with the wine cooler and it fits perfectly under my counter. I wish there was space for a few more bottles however. Seems to keep the temperature just perfect. I’m pleased
I looked around for a while to find a new fridge for the office and loved the price and the aesthetic of this one. I recommend buying it for your office. Ours fits perfectly under our bar/kitchen counter!
Great outdoor refrigerator and exceptional price!
This fridge is amazing!!! Set it and forget it! Gorgeous and super quiet! Customer-service is top-notch! Can't recommend it enough!!
We bought this cooler for our Mtn. home to store wine for family occasions. We had read the reviews on how the shelves were fairly tight and that the larger bottles had issues with scraping the labels, so we decided on the 160 bottle size knowing we would reduce the capacity by removing some shelves for Pinot bottles and other larger bottles. Plus we wanted the extra room to space out the bottles. At first we could not figure out how to remove the shelves but we called Newair CS and they were very helpful. They were quick to send us the information on how to remove the shelves. Note, the picture they sent looks like you need to push in a button on the shelf slide, but you actually need to push down a small metal lever next to the button that releases the shelf. Nonetheless, once we figured it out it was very easy to do. The delivery service reminded us to wait a few hours before plugging in the unit to let the cooling fluid settle, and we also noticed it says that in the manual, not sure if that makes a difference but we let ours rest for a few days. Once we did start it up it cooled quickly even though we had 20 - 30 bottles in it when we turned it on. The unit looks good, appears to be good quality, and it seems to be very quiet though we have it our laundry room so I am not sure we have paid much attention to noise aspect of the unit. So far we are very happy with the cooler.
Wine cooler is very fast cooling. It does a wonderful job chilling our wine and has a very quiet compressor. We are extremely happy with it.
Spacious, well-lit, and works great exactly one year later. This refrigerator was my first major appliance purchase and I'm pretty proud of myself after all the research I did.
I actually bought this Refrigerator to store a stamp collection in a tropical climate. I needed something that would hold my stamp albums (ie., adjustable and removable shelves) and maintain a lower than ambient humidity environment. The folks at the Wine Cooler Club were great in learning my needs and matching them to available products that they could ship over an ocean for a reasonable price. The unit arrived, is full of stamps, and today it's 75% relative humidity in my office, and 54% and 70F inside the cooler - in an optimal range for stamps.
I'm sure it makes a good wine cooler too, but I wouldn't know. It's a fine piece of equipment.
So far I haven’t had any problems, it was fast shipping. Love the look of the wine/beverage cooler.
We love love this cork stool with its high quality! It gives my wine club that perfect finish!
Extend Protection Plan
24" Wide Black Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator - Cabinet Only
I love the sleek design! it fits in very well with my design, kudos to the wine cooler club for their great service!
great costumer service and great products