24" Wide Kombucha Four Tap All Stainless Steel Commercial Kegerator
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
*Includes free shipping
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
What Is The Financing The Wine Cooler Club Direct Offers?
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new electric bikes of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have option for financing: Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 70.000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna is offering thewinecoolerclub.com installment plans for our customers in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets you pay when and how you prefer to.
The time frame you are given to pay back your loan is dependent on cart balance. The time frame options that Klarna offers can be: (This is subject to variations. These are examples of past time frame options given)
12 months no interest
18 months 9.99%
24 months 9.99%
36 months 9.99%
So, a $999.00 order could be financed at 9.99% APR for 12 months at a rate of $61.00 per month.
The monthly rate can vary depending on your cart amount. You may qualify for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. These are not guarantees. If you want to know your options please follow the steps here. Your monthly payment options will be shown to you before you apply for financing.
Once a customer has received financing from Klarna they can submit payment to them in several ways: They can pay online, pay by phone, pay by check, they can also set up automatic payments through our online site or set up autopay with their bank.
Only online applications for financing are accepted.
1. At checkout, select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Choose from the monthly payment options available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change it)
3. Click Place Order.
4. Enter simple information.
5. Click Continue.
6. Know instantly if your purchase has been accepted.
7. Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information.
8. Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
9. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-946-3702 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Availability: In Stock
Estimated Arrival: Between May 28 and May 31. United States
Shipping: Free Shipping All The Time
This Deal Ends In: 5
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
EXPERT STAFF SUPPORT
- Four tap kombucha dispense system consists of stainless steel and food grade plastic to ensure cleanliness
- Durable steel construction with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation, a 1/7 hp compressor, and fan-forced cooling
- Built-in drip tray with drain receptacle to collect spills makes clean-up easy and convenient
- 4" locking casters allow you to easily move this keg dispenser when you want, and keep it in place when you don't
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed and NSF Compliant for commercial use
Kegco's KOMC1S-4 Four Faucet Commercial Kombucharator is the ultimate way to enjoy kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea packed with compounds that support your digestive system and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. Thanks to the included four tap dispense system and a spacious interior that can hold up to four 5 gallon ball lock kombucha kegs with an external CO2 tank, you'll have everything you need to dispense a variety of delicious kombucha flavors in your restaurant, coffee shop, break room, or home kitchen.
1. Blower Hose for Air-Cooled Tower
Keep the beer line cooled all the way up to the back of the faucet
2. Fan-Forced Cooling
An interior fan provides rapid cool down and ensures consistent temperatures
3. Internal Thermometer
Quickly and accurately monitor the internal temperature at a glance
4. Knockout for external CO2 Tank or Drain Hose
This knockout allows you to mount your CO2 Tank outside the cabinet or direct the drip tray runoff to an external drain
5. Drip Tray Drain Receptacle
Any spills from the faucet can be directed into this bottle for quick and easy cleaning
6. Steel Walls
Behind these walls lies foamed in place polyurethane insulation to maintain a specific steady temperature
7. Rubber Floor Mat
A rubber floor mat reduces the shock of heavy kegs on the stainless steel floor
4" locking casters make this kombucharator easy to move, while the built-in drip tray and steel interior make it easy to clean. A 1/7 hp compressor provides cooling and cool air is fan-forced into the tower to ensure your kombucha stays cold all the way up to the faucet.
The kombucha dispenser comes with a T-style four faucet tower with stainless steel faucets, four sets of ball lock keg couplers for Cornelius home brew kegs, a single gauge CO2 regulator with an air distributor, and an aluminum CO2 tank. One 5 lb. tank can pressurize up to fourteen 5-gallon kegs before needing to be refilled. While the KOMC1S-4 includes everything you need to tap up to four ball lock Cornelius kegs at a time, it also has many customizable features. The standard faucets are constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, and can be upgraded to Perlick faucets, which have less internal surface area to prevent sticky faucet knobs. The included ball lock keg couplers are food grade plastic and are designed to prevent corrosion, but they can be upgraded to stainless steel couplers. View the options below and give us a call at 1-800-710-9939 option 1 if you have any questions about the dispense system.
Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 13-14 kombucha kegs depending upon your fill. 5.5" diameter, 18.25" height.
- Keg Storage Capacities
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous cold air channeled through tower to ensure cold product
- Heavy-duty stainless steel top
- Built-in drip tray with drain
- Stainless steel interior walls and ceiling
- Rubber Floor Mat prevents damage to interior
- Magnetic gasket provides positive door sealing
- Self-closing door with lock
- Refrigeration system utilizes ozone friendly R134a refrigerant
- CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Knockout for remote CO2 tank
- Stainless steel finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external CO2 tank mount.