KingsBottle 100 Bottle Upright Dual Zone Wine Fridge For Home KBU100DX..
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is The Financing The Wine Cooler Club Direct Offers?
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new electric bikes of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have option for financing: Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 70.000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna is offering thewinecoolerclub.com installment plans for our customers in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets you pay when and how you prefer to.
The time frame you are given to pay back your loan is dependent on cart balance. The time frame options that Klarna offers can be: (This is subject to variations. These are examples of past time frame options given)
12 months no interest
18 months 9.99%
24 months 9.99%
36 months 9.99%
So, a $999.00 order could be financed at 9.99% APR for 12 months at a rate of $61.00 per month.
The monthly rate can vary depending on your cart amount. You may qualify for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. These are not guarantees. If you want to know your options please follow the steps here. Your monthly payment options will be shown to you before you apply for financing.
Once a customer has received financing from Klarna they can submit payment to them in several ways: They can pay online, pay by phone, pay by check, they can also set up automatic payments through our online site or set up autopay with their bank.
Only online applications for financing are accepted.
1. At checkout, select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Choose from the monthly payment options available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change it)
3. Click Place Order.
4. Enter simple information.
5. Click Continue.
6. Know instantly if your purchase has been accepted.
7. Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information.
8. Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
9. Contact email@example.com or 1-888-946-3702 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Availability: Only 2 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 15 and Dec 18. United States
Shipping: Free Shipping All The Time
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
EXPERT STAFF SUPPORT
100 Bottle Dual Zone Upright Wine Fridge Refrigerator
Don't let your guests' glasses run dry. Keep their favorite vintages perfectly chilled and ready for with KingsBottle 100 bottle wine fridge refrigerator. Featuring two temperature zones, you can keep both red and white wine lovers satisfied at the same time. Designed to be the best dual zone wine cooler refrigerator on the market, our unit KBU-100DX has the craftsmanship you've come to expect from KingsBottle.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- This 100 bottle wine fridge refrigerator is designed for long life with high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- The dual-zone unit comes equipped with high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Includes our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance make this the best dual zone wine cooler on the market.
- The beautiful hardwood shelves stay strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. Optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Riesling, Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door with UV double-layer coated glass protects wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- KBU100DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU100DX-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume : 10.88 CF (308 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 106 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 11 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption:
- Energy Consumption: 0.793 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Net Weight: 198.4 lbs (90 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 224.9 lbs (102 kgs)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does this unit have a lock on it? If not, could one be easily added?
Thanks for your asking, and Yes, the unit comes with a built-in lock and 2 spare keys.--From KingsBottle
Does it comes with a cord？
Yes, the unit comes with an American three pin plug cord and a 126inhes cord is quietly long enogh.--From KingsBottle
What are the dimensions? thx
The dimensions are 23.6"Wx27" Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm), hope it can help you.--From KingsBottle
is it an built-in cooler or a freestanding one？
Both are good.
The front venting design is good for built-in, the fridge is nice looking and good for freestanding as well.--From KingsBottle
How low temp can this unit get?
Hi, Thanks for your asking, the adjustable Temperature Range of this unit is Upper Zone 41-60°F(5-15°C); Lower Zone 45-64°F (7-18°C), which includes the best temp range for wines--From KingsBottle
how many bottles can this unit store ?
Have a nice day, The storage capacity of this unit is 308 liters and you can put 106 Bottles of Wine in it.--From KingsBottle
Can the box be transported on its side? Or upright only? Also, for model KBU100DX (24x27x56), what are the box dimensions?
Yes, upright only.
Master Carton: 26.8”W x30.9"D x60.8"H (681W x785D x1545H mm)
Weight: 239 Lbs (108 kgs)
Are the shelves adjustable? What is the distance between shelves? I have had bad experiences where my larger wine bottles can't fit or I end up scraping the label.
Thanks for contacting us.
You could refer to the information on the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS on the product page.
What is the country of manufacture?
Assemble in China.
What is the warranty term and what does it cover? Is an extended service contract available, cost and coverage?
Please refer to details on the page of the warranty, I also copy it here
2 YEAR WARRANTY (INCLUDED): KingsBottle provides a warranty that all wine cellars and beverage refrigerators to be free from defects due to workmanship or material under normal use and service for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase for both parts and labor. (Note: this does not apply to the refurbished units.) 3 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 3 years. 5 YEAR WARRANTY ( optional ): Extends the same warranty as the 2-year warranty for a period of 5 years.
Can this be stored in an unheated garage?
That depends on the room temperature. The wine cooler can be used on the condition that the ambient temperatures is from 32 to 100°F.
Does the depth include the door and the handle?
The depth on the description does not include the handle.
The depth with door is 27"; the depth with door and handle is 28.75".
Is the door reversible/orderable with left-hand swing, and do you have to wait 24 hours to plug in the unit, or plug it in and wait 24 hours to turn it on?
Hi Bob, thank you for asking, the door is reversible. Please leave a message with your request in details in the NOTE when you purchase and checkout online. We will take care of it and make the changes accordingly. Before you turn on the fridge, please wait 24 hours. Thanks from Kingsbottle
looking at the kbu-100d 100 bottle standing wine cooler. I have a 24" depth and would like to know if the frig sides will extend beyond 24" or will mostly the door and door frame extend beyond the 24". thanks
Thank you for the question. The dimension of KBU100D is 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H, the depth is 27" and the width is 23.6". Builders should allow an additional 0.5” either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when open, and without power cords being damaged
I was very pleased with the wine cooler and it fits perfectly under my counter. I wish there was space for a few more bottles however. Seems to keep the temperature just perfect. I’m pleased
I looked around for a while to find a new fridge for the office and loved the price and the aesthetic of this one. I recommend buying it for your office. Ours fits perfectly under our bar/kitchen counter!
Great outdoor refrigerator and exceptional price!
This fridge is amazing!!! Set it and forget it! Gorgeous and super quiet! Customer-service is top-notch! Can't recommend it enough!!
We bought this cooler for our Mtn. home to store wine for family occasions. We had read the reviews on how the shelves were fairly tight and that the larger bottles had issues with scraping the labels, so we decided on the 160 bottle size knowing we would reduce the capacity by removing some shelves for Pinot bottles and other larger bottles. Plus we wanted the extra room to space out the bottles. At first we could not figure out how to remove the shelves but we called Newair CS and they were very helpful. They were quick to send us the information on how to remove the shelves. Note, the picture they sent looks like you need to push in a button on the shelf slide, but you actually need to push down a small metal lever next to the button that releases the shelf. Nonetheless, once we figured it out it was very easy to do. The delivery service reminded us to wait a few hours before plugging in the unit to let the cooling fluid settle, and we also noticed it says that in the manual, not sure if that makes a difference but we let ours rest for a few days. Once we did start it up it cooled quickly even though we had 20 - 30 bottles in it when we turned it on. The unit looks good, appears to be good quality, and it seems to be very quiet though we have it our laundry room so I am not sure we have paid much attention to noise aspect of the unit. So far we are very happy with the cooler.
Wine cooler is very fast cooling. It does a wonderful job chilling our wine and has a very quiet compressor. We are extremely happy with it.
Spacious, well-lit, and works great exactly one year later. This refrigerator was my first major appliance purchase and I'm pretty proud of myself after all the research I did.
I actually bought this Refrigerator to store a stamp collection in a tropical climate. I needed something that would hold my stamp albums (ie., adjustable and removable shelves) and maintain a lower than ambient humidity environment. The folks at the Wine Cooler Club were great in learning my needs and matching them to available products that they could ship over an ocean for a reasonable price. The unit arrived, is full of stamps, and today it's 75% relative humidity in my office, and 54% and 70F inside the cooler - in an optimal range for stamps.
I'm sure it makes a good wine cooler too, but I wouldn't know. It's a fine piece of equipment.
So far I haven’t had any problems, it was fast shipping. Love the look of the wine/beverage cooler.
We love love this cork stool with its high quality! It gives my wine club that perfect finish!
Extend Protection Plan
24" Wide Black Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator - Cabinet Only
I love the sleek design! it fits in very well with my design, kudos to the wine cooler club for their great service!
great costumer service and great products