Newair 27” Built-in 116 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge in Stainless Steel, Quiet Operation with Smooth Rolling Shelves AWR-1160DB
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Is The Financing The Wine Cooler Club Direct Offers?
You'll usually get a decision within seconds and be able to purchase that brand new electric bikes of your dreams right from our website shipped directly to your door as fast as 3-10 business days. You have option for financing: Klarna.
What types of financing options does Klarna offer?
Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 70.000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna is offering thewinecoolerclub.com installment plans for our customers in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets you pay when and how you prefer to.
The time frame you are given to pay back your loan is dependent on cart balance. The time frame options that Klarna offers can be: (This is subject to variations. These are examples of past time frame options given)
12 months no interest
18 months 9.99%
24 months 9.99%
36 months 9.99%
So, a $999.00 order could be financed at 9.99% APR for 12 months at a rate of $61.00 per month.
The monthly rate can vary depending on your cart amount. You may qualify for 12 months, 24 months or 36 months. These are not guarantees. If you want to know your options please follow the steps here. Your monthly payment options will be shown to you before you apply for financing.
Once a customer has received financing from Klarna they can submit payment to them in several ways: They can pay online, pay by phone, pay by check, they can also set up automatic payments through our online site or set up autopay with their bank.
Only online applications for financing are accepted.
1. At checkout, select Slice it. Pay over time with Klarna as your payment option and continue.
2. Choose from the monthly payment options available. (Please note that monthly payment options are dependent on your cart balance and what Klarna decides to offer, we cannot change it)
3. Click Place Order.
4. Enter simple information.
5. Click Continue.
6. Know instantly if your purchase has been accepted.
7. Receive a confirmation email outlining your purchase, due date(s), and other useful information.
8. Contact Klarna customer service at any time with questions about your purchase, or head to our Customer Service FAQs.
9. Contact email@example.com or 1-888-946-3702 if you have any questions. We are happy to help!
Availability: Only 5 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 16 and Dec 19. United States
Shipping: Free Shipping All The Time
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
EXPERT STAFF SUPPORT
This NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge features an impressive 116 bottle storage capacity, two separate chilling zones, and triple pane insulated glass for optimized storage of your favorite wines. An attractive stainless steel design, coupled with artisan-inspired, smooth-gliding Beechwood shelves make this dual zone wine fridge a worthy showcase for any wine connoisseur. The low noise compressor and fan cooling system deliver enhanced even cooling, and the secure lock feature offers peace of mind.
- Built for both residential and commercial applications
- Ultra-large capacity stores up to 116 bottles of your favorite wines
- Two cooling zones offer a temperature range of 40-50 degrees in upper zone and 50-66 degrees in lower zone
- Triple tempered UV protected glass delivers improved insulation efficiency and reduces condensation
- Smooth gliding, premium Beechwood shelves allow for effortless wine selection and storage customization
- Low noise compressor cooling eliminates distracting sound
- An adjustable interior soft gold LED light ensures an enhanced view of your wine collection
1. Large 116 Bottle Collector-Friendly Storage Capacity
This NewAir Dual Zone Wine Fridge lets you store up to 116 bottles of your favorite red and white wines in separate individually controlled cooling zones.
2. Two Separate Cooling Zones For Greater Versatility
Stores white wines in the upper zone at a temperature range of 40-50 degrees, and red wines in the lower zone between 50-66 degrees. Choose the ideal chilling temperature for your entire collection.
3. Triple Pane, UV-Layered Glass Door for Optimum Insulation
A triple-tempered glass door that’s anti-UV layered protects your wine and helps keep it chilled at the pre-set temperature in one of two chilling zones.
4. Smooth-Gliding Beechwood Shelves Allow Easy Access
Gorgeous Beechwood shelves slide effortlessly, preventing sediments from stirring, while letting you customize storage options easily and quickly. Your wine fridge both looks and chills in stunning fashion.
5. Compressor Cooling Delivers Less Noise and Greater Overall Efficiency
The high-capacity compressor and fan cooling ensure your entire wine collection is treated to even, circulated cooling with minimal noise. The result is your wine is cooled at the precise temperature you select from the dual zone LED temperature readout.
6. Attractive Stainless Steel Design
A timeless and durable stainless steel design lets you store and showcase your wine in enduring style. And it’s designed to fit beautifully as a built-in or free-standing for even greater versatility.
- Model: AWR-1160DB
- Product Type: 116 Bottle Built In Compressor Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: 26.90"D (28.75" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 54.75"H
- Product Internal Volume: 12.4 ft3
- Product Weight: 183.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: A large stainless steel dual zone wine cooler for preserving and enjoying aged wine
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 130 watts
- Amps: 1.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 116
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Wood
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: Upper zone 40-50, Lower zone 50-66
- Stemware Storage: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-600A
I was very pleased with the wine cooler and it fits perfectly under my counter. I wish there was space for a few more bottles however. Seems to keep the temperature just perfect. I’m pleased
I looked around for a while to find a new fridge for the office and loved the price and the aesthetic of this one. I recommend buying it for your office. Ours fits perfectly under our bar/kitchen counter!
Great outdoor refrigerator and exceptional price!
This fridge is amazing!!! Set it and forget it! Gorgeous and super quiet! Customer-service is top-notch! Can't recommend it enough!!
We bought this cooler for our Mtn. home to store wine for family occasions. We had read the reviews on how the shelves were fairly tight and that the larger bottles had issues with scraping the labels, so we decided on the 160 bottle size knowing we would reduce the capacity by removing some shelves for Pinot bottles and other larger bottles. Plus we wanted the extra room to space out the bottles. At first we could not figure out how to remove the shelves but we called Newair CS and they were very helpful. They were quick to send us the information on how to remove the shelves. Note, the picture they sent looks like you need to push in a button on the shelf slide, but you actually need to push down a small metal lever next to the button that releases the shelf. Nonetheless, once we figured it out it was very easy to do. The delivery service reminded us to wait a few hours before plugging in the unit to let the cooling fluid settle, and we also noticed it says that in the manual, not sure if that makes a difference but we let ours rest for a few days. Once we did start it up it cooled quickly even though we had 20 - 30 bottles in it when we turned it on. The unit looks good, appears to be good quality, and it seems to be very quiet though we have it our laundry room so I am not sure we have paid much attention to noise aspect of the unit. So far we are very happy with the cooler.
Wine cooler is very fast cooling. It does a wonderful job chilling our wine and has a very quiet compressor. We are extremely happy with it.
Spacious, well-lit, and works great exactly one year later. This refrigerator was my first major appliance purchase and I'm pretty proud of myself after all the research I did.
I actually bought this Refrigerator to store a stamp collection in a tropical climate. I needed something that would hold my stamp albums (ie., adjustable and removable shelves) and maintain a lower than ambient humidity environment. The folks at the Wine Cooler Club were great in learning my needs and matching them to available products that they could ship over an ocean for a reasonable price. The unit arrived, is full of stamps, and today it's 75% relative humidity in my office, and 54% and 70F inside the cooler - in an optimal range for stamps.
I'm sure it makes a good wine cooler too, but I wouldn't know. It's a fine piece of equipment.
So far I haven’t had any problems, it was fast shipping. Love the look of the wine/beverage cooler.
We love love this cork stool with its high quality! It gives my wine club that perfect finish!
Extend Protection Plan
24" Wide Black Stainless Steel Digital Kegerator - Cabinet Only
I love the sleek design! it fits in very well with my design, kudos to the wine cooler club for their great service!
great costumer service and great products